Wm. D. Scepaniak is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Heavy Equipment Operator:
We are currently seeking heavy equipment operators for the following pieces of equipment:
- Loader – Primary duties include feeding gravel materials into Crushing, Washing, and Screening plants.
- Dozer – Primary duties include topsoil stripping and pit reclamation. Operators also may be required to pre-blend raw material for loaders (dependent on mine conditions).
- Excavator – Primary duties include excavating raw material from below water level. Operators may also be required to prep concrete waste for the crusher (dependent upon job)
- Scraper – Primary duties include topsoil stripping and pit reclamation.
- Offroad Dump Truck- Primary duties include transporting gravel materials across pit area.
Crushing Plant Operator:
This is a foreman/supervisory position. Candidates will be responsible for the production of quality gravel materials. They will be expected to effectively manage a team of equipment operators on site. Candidates also are expected to efficiently operate and maintain mining equipment i.e. crushers, screens, conveyors.
Heavy Haul Drivers:
We are currently looking for Heavy Haul Drivers to help us move some of the many oversized loads throughout our work area, (MN, ND, SD, IA, WY, CO). Applicants are expected to be ELD compliant, have a good driving and safety record, and have experience hauling oversized loads.
Road Building Division
We are currently looking for a Road Foreman to manage our fast-paced roadbuilding crews on various highway and wind farm projects. Candidates will be expected to oversee up to 30 people at times, consisting of belly dump truck drivers and equipment operators.
We are currently looking for a diesel truck mechanic to help maintain our large fleet of belly dump trucks and trailers while on job sites. Candidates are expected to be organized and have strong attention to detail, ensuring that repairs and diagnostic work are done in a timely manner.
Belly Dump and Water Truck Drivers:
We are currently looking for belly dump and water truck drivers to join our road crews. A qualified candidate must have a good driving record and must be able to work as a team member amongst other drivers on the crew.
***Due to a recent virus, if you submit an application by email, please call our office so we can verify the email before opening***
Submit application to: firstname.lastname@example.org